Our Wine & Food partners: We have formed wonderful relationships with these fine companies within the industry – some names you may be familiar with, some new. Each product – wine or food – we are happy to recommend because we know the service they provide, the quality of the product and the experience our guests take with them.
We'd like you to experience the best of the Valley by tasting wines not readily available at retail outlets, by sampling gourmet produce not from a supermarket shelf, by enriching your wine knowledge to spread the word… wine and friends make memories.
So, swirl, sniff, sip and take the time with us to visit some of our fabulous wine tourism partners:
- Tamburlaine Wines - organically grown, sustainable viticulture
- Thomas Allen Wines - wines without compromise
- Tallavera Grove - taste the view
- Briar Ridge Vineyard - home of Karl Stockhausen's Signature range
- Iron Gate Estate - picked by hand, bottled under cork
- Ivanhoe Wines - big, gutsy reds from a fifth generation winemaker
- First Creek Wines - home of Liz Jackson: 2011 Hunter Valley Winemaker of the Year
- Ernest Hill Wines – showcasing luscious Shiraz and desert styles
- Waverley Estate Aged Wines – specialising in aged wines and vertical tastings
- Peacock Hill Vineyard – meet the owners and taste their passion
Some of our Gourmet Producers:
- Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop - local and imported cheese and deli items
- Pokolbin Chocolate Company - the original fine chocolate producer
- Hunter Olive Centre - award winning olive products
- The Cellar Restaurant - an iconic Valley dining experience providing an intimate setting by the fire in winter and lovely alfresco in summer
- Lindeman’s Café 1843 – located in the historic cellar door, home of our wonderful indulgent lunches
- Hope Estate's Harvest Restaurant - home to our Indulgence lunch
Cottages On Mount View
Escape to 120 acres of tranquil bushland park at Cottages On Mount View with your own open air spa and fireplace, located just minutes from Bistro Molines and many other restaurants, wineries, cellar doors, concert venues, gardens, galleries, and golf courses. Tour from your cottage door with Hunter Valley Boutique Wine Tours or head to a concert with pick-up from our front gate.
Phone 4990 8989 or 0417 230 236
Wine Country Villas
Wine Country Villas' spacious one- and two-bed villas provide room to relax and soak in the views. Each villa has a KING-size bed, generous breakfast goodies, r/c a/c, FREE WiFi, Foxtel, a BBQ and deck. Wine Country Villas is located close to all of the best attractions, restaurants and wineries.
136 Thompsons Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320
Spectacularly set in the grounds of The Vintage Golf resort in Wine Country, this property offers a retreat in every sense of the word: spa treatments, golf, great dining, and amenities, Chateau Elan offers a great escape for couples and small groups alike. It is also the ideal corporate venue location. Minutes from concert venues, the property also boasts wonderful views and fabulous, attentive staff.
H Boutique Hotel
Set on a ridge overlooking the picturesque Brokenback Ranges the H Boutique Hotel offers a home away from home in the Hunter Valley. Located beside the Bimbadgen wine estate this Hunter Valley hotel is in the heart of Hunter wine country and the Pokolbin region.
A selection of 35 country-style one and two bedroom residences offer well-appointed semi self-contained, Hunter Valley Quarters, ideal for couples or small families, who wish to self-cater during their stay. Small groups have the option of booking an entire Hunter Valley Homestead of 4 bedrooms and 3 living spaces.
"Fantastic wine tour! We had a really great day with Pippa. Communication was good and she made sure that the day ran like clockwork." Michelle
"Pippa was friendly and pleasant, incredibly knowledgable with her wine and the region... she went above and beyond to ensure the day was about us." Debbie and Greg
"The tour itself took us to five really nice wineries, all of which were stunning and had generous tastings of some beautiful wine. Lunch and the tasting stops meant that we had plenty to keep us busy. Would definitely recommend!" Suzy and Leah
"We will definitely recommend this tour and we will be back to tour the hunter wines again with Pippa. Thank you for your excellent service :)" Tash
"A fun day of wine, information and good cheer... We never felt rushed." Lesley and Dan
"Communcation was excellent and we were collected from our accommodation bang on time." Richard
"Pippa was a fantastic guide, her knowledge and humour made the day very special. Highly recommended!" Deborah
"Perfect Hens weekend activity. Lots of laughs, fantastic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the area, including its wine, food and attractions." Katie